We give you an opportunity usually at the end of your safari one full day to take part in a programme that is making a positive mark in the local community.
Safaris can range widely in cost – depending on how many days, how many people, the level of luxury you’re looking for and many other factors.
|Destination||Group size 2-4 persons||Group size 4-6 persons||Group size 6-8* persons|
|Tarangire Safari||Price starts-$950-pp||Price starts-$750-pp||Price starts-$550-pp|
The above prices should be used as a guide only. Real pricing will be based on group size and itinerary desires.
Pricing is normally based on the number of people and the options desired for the safari.
For smaller groups pricing can be similar and sometimes less expensive than regular expedition prices listed on the website.
Day 1: Arrive in Tanzania.
Arrive anytime at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO). There will be the private transfer from Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) to Arusha Safari Lodge, where the rest of the day is at leisure. We stay at Arusha Safari Lodge, which is beautifully located on the slope of Mt. Meru and is a perfect place to prepare for your adventure.
We will gather in the hotel for a pre-safari briefing and an equipment check.
We will also confirm you have the appropriate mandatory medical coverage and travel insurance.
Dinner and overnight at Arusha Safari Lodge: Half board.
Day 2: Game drive in Tarangire National Park.
Morning breakfast at the Lodge in Arusha and after wards we depart for Tarangire National Park. Your first experience of safari will be the thrilling game drive through the vastness of Tarangire National Park, arrive in good time for lunch.
Afternoon game driving through the park followed by dinner at the Lodge.
Dinner and overnight at Nsya lodge: Full board.
Day 3: Game drive in Ngorongoro crater.
Today we visit the largest intact volcanic crater in the world, the magnificent Ngorongoro Crater. At more than 2,000 feet deep and 12 miles in diameter, the Ngorongoro Crater has one of the largest concentrations of wildlife in Africa. 30,000 animals make their home in this crater, making it an ideal place for sightings of the ‘big 5’ – lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo and leopard. We enjoy a picnic lunch in this truly world-class attraction, also known as the ‘8th Wonder of the World’. Around evening drive back to Arusha.
The transfer to Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) will be arranged after the safari.
Email us for a quote or give us a call to discuss your perfect safari booking today.
1. Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned en suite tented camps and lodges
2. Private safari guide
3. Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
4. Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
5. Park fees
6. Crater fees
7. Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
8. On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook, karibuni welcome packet with useful information for all guests
9. Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
1. Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival , USA and CANADA passport holders USD.100
2. Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
3. Meals not listed above
4. Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person etc)
5. Tips and any items of personal nature.