Our trips are for active, flexible-minded people who enjoy the unusual and the adventurous. For trips that have an emphasis on mountain trekking and wildlife safari, you need to remember that even the easiest trekking or walking safari involves some exertion, so you should be reasonably fit and sure that you will enjoy the activity.
Our prices for Kilimanjaro climbs are competitive and offer a great value of your money.
We guarantee to offer you good prices for a high-quality climb.
We do not cut costs by paying porters and guides low salaries and we do not cut corners by leaving out essential things like private portable chemical flush toilets and summit emergency oxygen.
|Kilimanjaro private group climbs|
|Route Name||Days on the Mountain||Group Size 2 persons||Group Size 2-4 persons||Group Size 4-6 persons||Group Size 6-10*persons|
|Machame Route 6 Days||$1650 PP||$1625 PP||$1600 PP||$1575 PP|
|Machame Route 7 Days||$1750 PP||$1725 PP||$1700 PP||$1675 PP|
|Lemosho Route 7 Days||$1750 PP||$1725 PP||$1700 PP||$1675 PP|
|Lemosho Route 8 Days||$1950 PP||$1925 PP||$1900 PP||$1875PP|
|Northern Circuit 9 Days||$2250 PP||$2225 PP||$2200 PP||$2175 PP|
|Shira Route 8 Days||$1950 PP||$1925 PP||$1900 PP||$1875 PP|
|Rongai Route 6 Days||$1650 PP||$1625 PP||$1600PP||$1575 PP|
|Rongai Route 7 Days||$1750 PP||$1725 PP||$1700 PP||$1675 PP|
|Marangu Route 6 Days||$1550 PP||$1525 PP||$1500 PP||$1475 PP|
|Mt. Meru Climb 4 Days||$950 PP||$925 PP||$900 PP||$875 PP|
|Mt. Meru Climb 3 Days||$850 PP||$825 PP||$800 PP||$775 PP|
|Kilimanjaro Climb Includes:
• Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
• Return transfers Kilimanjaro airport to Arusha and Arusha to Kilimanjaro airport
• Hotel Lodging the night before and the night after the climb, with dinner and breakfast included (double occupancy)
• with bed dinner and breakfast
• Transfer from your hotel to starting point for your climb, and return to your hotel after your climb
• Large portions of fresh, healthy, nutritious food
• All Kilimanjaro National Park gate fees, camping fees, and climbing permits.
• Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees (Kilimanjaro Rescue Team)
• Emergency oxygen (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid)
• Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
• Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters and cook
• Salaries for the mountain crew as per guidelines set by Kilimanjaro National Park
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as hot drinks on the mountain
• Camping equipment (tents, camp chairs, tables & sleeping mattress
• Water for washing up daily
• Porter to carry your duffel bag (max weight 15kg / 32 lbs) from one camp to the next camp.
• Kilimanjaro National Park certificate for your successful summit attempt
• A comprehensive Climbing Kilimanjaro travel info pack
• Flying Doctor Service
Kilimanjaro Climb Excludes:
• Flights and airport taxes
• Items of a personal nature
• Compulsory tips for guides, porters and cook (average tip is anything from US $ 230 to US $ 300 per hiker – depending on the number of days / how many hikers in the group and route chosen)
• South African passport holders do NOT require a visa for Tanzania, however, most other Nationalities require a visa for Tanzania
• Health requirements (Yellow Fever compulsory if traveling to Tanzania recommended)
• Highly recommended travel and medical insurance.
• Personal hiking/trekking gear – we can rent some of the gear from our equipment store in Tanzania
• Optional but highly recommended Portable toilet
• Snacks, personal medicine, and water purifying tablets
• Meals & drinks not specified and snacks