Group climbs are great if you are traveling solo, are a couple, or just wish to experience the climbing Kilimanjaro with other travelers from around the world. Our groups usually range from 4-12 persons. The maximum number of clients in a group climb is 12-18 persons depending on the route chosen.
All group climbs are guaranteed to depart regardless of the number of participants. Your trip will never be canceled, and you will never be asked to pay more, even if you are the only person booked on the climb.
We climb Kilimanjaro every day of the year and can schedule a climb with just 2 days’ notice for any booking group size. However, many climbers – particularly those travelling solo – prefer to join others who have already booked. It is for this reason that we publish our pre-scheduled Kilimanjaro dates below.
Below are our pre-scheduled climbs which you are invited to join, where availability allows.
If the dates below are not convenient for you please propose your own dates and we will arrange a climb specifically to suit you. We are able to organise a climb for you on any day of the year, and there is no minimum group size for this option.
Health and Safety.
Success is what we want during our trip. We are prepared for any urgent situation and also have in place a complete evacuation procedure in case of altitude sickness. (We carry oxygen for use only in rescue situations, as a complement to descent). And the use of Gamow bags on the mountain is unheard of, because descent is the best, and always available, remedy. Nonetheless, there are those who are more comfortable paying inflated prices to climb Kilimanjaro we provide the same safety measures, or better, but you don’t have to pay thousands more to have them!.
|Route Name||Arrival Date||Starting Date||Price||Availability||Itineraries|
|Machame 6 Day||Dec 31,2016||Jan 01,2017||$1,850||Closed-Machame 6 Day|
|Rongai 6 Day||Jan 07, 2017||Jan 08, 2017||$1,750||Closed-Rongai 6 Day|
|Machame 6 Day||Jan 14, 2017||Jan 15, 2017||$1,650||Closed-Machame 6 Day|
|Rongai 6 Day||Jan 21, 2017||Jan 22, 2017||$1,750||Closed-Rongai 6 Day|
|Machame 6 Day||Jan 28, 2017||Jan 29, 2017||$1,650||Closed-Machame 6 Day|
|Rongai 7 Day||Feb 04, 2017||Feb 05, 2017||$1,850||Closed-Rongai 7 Day|
|Lemosho 8 Day||Feb 11, 2017||Feb 12, 2017||$19,50||Closed-Lemosho 8 Day|
|Lemosho 8 Day||Feb 18, 2017||Feb 19, 2017||$19,50||Closed-Lemosho 8 Day|
|Shira 8 Day||Feb 25,2017||Feb 26,2017||$19,50||Closed-Shira 8 Day|
|Rongai 6 Day||Mar 04,2017||Mar 05,2017||$1,850||Closed-Rongai 6 Day|
|Machame 6 Day||Mar 11,2017||Mar 12,2017||$1,650||Closed-Machame 6 Day|
|Rongai 7 Day||Mar 17,2017||Mar 18, 2017||$1,850||Closed-Rongai 7 Day|
|Marangu 6 Day||Apr 01,2017||Apr 02,2017||$1,550||Closed-Marangu 6 Day|
|Machame 6 Day||Jun 17,2017||Jun 18, 2017||$1,650||Closed-Machame 6 Day|
|Rongai 6 Day||Jul 01,2017||Jul 02, 2017||$1,650||Closed-Rongai 6 Day|
|Machame 7 Day||Jul 08, 2017||Jul 09, 2017||$1,750||Closed-Machame 7 Day|
|Rongai 7 Day||Jul 14, 2017||Jul 15, 2017||$1,750||Closed-Rongai 7 Day|
|Machame 6 Day||Aug 05, 2017||Aug 06, 2017||$1,650||Closed-Machame 6 Day|
|Rongai 6 Day||Aug 12,2017||Aug 13,2017||$1,650||Closed-Rongai 6 Day|
|Lemosho 7 Day||Aug 19,2017||Aug 20,2017||$1,750||Closed-Lemosho 7 Day|
|Shira 7 Day||Aug 26,2017||Aug 27,2017||$1,750||Closed-Shira 7 Day|
|Rongai 7 Day||Sept 02,2017||Sept 03,2017||$1,750||Closed-Rongai 7 Day|
|Machame 7 Day||Sept 09,2017||Sept 10,2017||$1,750||Closed-Machame 7 Day|
|Shira 6 Day||Sept 16,2017||Sept 17,2017||$1,650||Closed-Shira 6 Day|
|Rongai 6 Day||Sept 23,2017||Sept 24,2017||$1,650||Open–Rongai 6 Day|
|Machame 6 Day||Oct 07,2017||Oct 08,2017||$1,650||Open–Machame 6 Day|
|Marangu 6 Day||Oct 14,2017||Oct 15,2017||$1,550||Open–Marangu 6 Day|
|Lemosho 8 Day||Dec 02,2017||Dec 03,2017||$1,950||Open–Lemosho 8 Day|
|Shira 8 Day||Dec 09,2017||Dec 10,2017||$1,950||Open–Shira 8 Day|
Kilimanjaro Climb Includes:
• Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
• Return transfers Kilimanjaro airport to Arusha and Arusha to Kilimanjaro airport
• Hotel Lodging the night before and the night after the climb, with dinner and breakfast included (double occupancy)
• with bed dinner and breakfast
• Transfer from your hotel to starting point for your climb, and return to your hotel after your climb
• Large portions of fresh, healthy, nutritious food
• All Kilimanjaro National Park gate fees, camping fees and climbing permits.
• Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees (Kilimanjaro Rescue Team)
• Emergency oxygen (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid)
• Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
• Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters and cook
• Salaries for mountain crew as per guidelines set by Kilimanjaro National Park
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as hot drinks on the mountain
• Camping equipment (tents, camp chairs, tables & sleeping mattress
• Water for washing up daily
• Kilimanjaro National Park certificate for your successful summit attempt
• A comprehensive Climbing Kilimanjaro travel info pack
• Flying Doctor Service
Kilimanjaro Climb Excludes:
• Flights and airport taxes
• Items of a personal nature
• Compulsory tips for guides, porters and cook (average tip is anything from US $ 230 to US $ 300 per hiker – depending on number of days / how many hikers in the group and route chosen)
• South African passport holders do NOT require a visa for Tanzania, however most other Nationalities require a visa for Tanzania
• Health requirements (Yellow Fever compulsory if travelling to Tanzania recommended)
• Highly recommended travel and medical insurance.
• Personal hiking/trekking gear – we can rent some of the gear from our equipment store in Tanzania
• Optional but highly recommended Portable toilet
• Snacks, personal medicine and water purifying tablets
• Meals & drinks not specified and snacks